Mailing List Archive

April 2021 Technical Community Newsletter
Hi Everyone,

We’re happy to announce the April 2021 edition of the Technical Community
Newsletter
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Technical_Community_Newsletter/2021/April>
is now available. The newsletter is compiled by the Wikimedia Developer
Advocacy Team. It aims to share highlights, news, and information of
interest from and about the Wikimedia technical community.

Check it out, and learn about what technical contributors have been up to
this past quarter, upcoming conferences & calls for papers, and how to get
involved.

The Wikimedia Technical Community is large and diverse, and we know we
can't capture everything perfectly. We welcome your ideas for future
newsletters. Let us know what you would like to see or highlights you would
like us to include.

Subscribe to the Technical Community Newsletter
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Newsletter:Technical_Community_Newsletter>,
if you'd like to keep up with essential updates and information

Kindly,

Sarah R. Rodlund
Senior Technical Writer, Developer Advocacy
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Developer_Advocacy>
srodlund@wikimedia.org