Mailing List Archive

Summary of this week's deployment of 1.36.0-wmf.38: not there yet
(This is almost a repeat of last week's train summary. It's again a
short week and the train is still running.)

This is a summary of this week's deployment of the 1.36.0-wmf.38
branch of MediaWiki and its extensions (also known as "the train").
The primary person in charge this week is Dan Duvall, with Mukunda
Modell as backup, both from the Release Engineering team.

The summary task for this week is
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T278344 .

This week's deployment is still ongoing. The train is at group 1, and
will hopefully move to group 2 later today, but I'm writing this ahead
of time due to me being in an unfortunate time zone (hello from the
future!). As of writing this email, there are no blocker tasks. In
fact, there doesn't seem to have been any this week. None I say. NONE!
Well okay, a couple of things were added tentatively, but dropped as
blockers after further investigation.

Amir Sarabadani reported a risky change in this train. Special thanks!
Forewarned is better than surprised.

As usual, a whole bunch of people helped to find, triage, analyze,
fix, or work around problems this. Release Engineering thanks
everyone, without help we wouldn't be able to deploy MediaWiki.

- Amir Sarabadani (WMDE)
- Anne Tomasevich
- Bartosz Dziewo?ski
- Carly Bogen
- Cormac Parle
- C. Scott Ananian
- Jon Robson
- Lucas Werkmeister
- Umherirrender

There may have been other people, and if so, I apologize for not
including them on the list above.

Have a good weekend. Be well. Be safe.

For more information, please see:

- https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T278344