Mailing List Archive

Re: [engineering-all] Deployment calendar format change
Tyler,

Thank you very much for the change! I don't use the visual editor for
mediawiki.org, but I think the new format will also make editing it easier
for everyone, by editing easily single day schedules.

Thank you a lot!

--
Jaime Crespo
<http://wikimedia.org>