Mailing List Archive

[Train] 1.36.0-wmf.36 rolled back from group 1/2
Hello,

The 1.36.0-wmf.36 version of MediaWiki is blocked. The few blockers from
Wednesday got addressed and we rolled to group 1 again. Today I have
deployed to group 2 and then finally rolled back BOTH group 1 and 2.

The new blockers:

* FlaggedRevs: PHP Notice: Undefined index: status
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T278478

Impact unknown to me. It might well cause user facing issue on enwiki.
That is worth rolling back group 2.

* Translate\PageTranslation\ParserOutput::sourcePageTextForRendering()
must be an instance of Language, instance of StubUserLang given
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T278429

Which I filed earlier today as part of log triage. We did not
immediately recognized it prevented edits on pages using Translate.
Notably on metawiki. That is worth rolling back group 1.

* User not found by actor ID: [id]
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T277795

Which is from last week. It still had at least one occurrence for the
brief time we had 1.36.0-wmf.36 on all wikis.

Once these issues are resolved the train can resume and we can try
pushing 1.36.0-wmf.36 to all wikis.

1.36.0-wmf.36 general task:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T274940

Thank you for your assistance.