Mailing List Archive

Re: [MediaWiki-l] The Second round of voting for mediawiki logo just started!
Hi, thanks for the response.

However, i think i owe you a bit of an apology. I was sad the choice i
liked didn't make it final round, and there was a bit of lashing out in my
previous email, which was not cool. Anyways, the voting process wasn't
perfect, but such processes never are, and that is ok.

Cheers,
Brian