Mailing List Archive

GitLab consultation is now closed!
On 9/2/20 12:15, Greg Grossmeier wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am pleased to announce that the GitLab consultation is now open.
>
> The open discussion period is set to run for 4 weeks, starting today.

4.5 weeks later and the consultation period is now closed (at the end of
today, whenever that is for you).

Per the timeline the working group will begin (continue, really) its
deliberations and then we will share out our decision by Friday Oct 23rd.

Thank you for your engagement,

Greg, on behalf of the GitLab Consultation Working Group

--
| Greg Grossmeier GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| Dir. Engineering Productivity A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |
Re: GitLab consultation is now closed! [ In reply to ]
On 10/2/20 15:20, Greg Grossmeier wrote:
> Per the timeline the working group will begin (continue, really) its
> deliberations and then we will share out our decision by Friday Oct 23rd.
As I have been reminded, announcing things on Friday is a bad practice.
As such, we'll delay the announcement until Monday October 26th.

Thank you for your patience,