s: kizule.xyz e: zorandori4444@gmail.com

*Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share inthe
sum of all knowledge.*
Re: Request for checking two patches on Gerrit [ In reply to ]
Heja,

On Sun, 2020-08-02 at 01:05 +0200, Zoran Dori wrote:
> can you check last two patches from this URL:
> https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/q/status:open+owner:zorandori4444%2540gmail.com+extension+registration

That URL lists 17 patches and sorting might be different (what's
"last"?). Please be specific already in emails which repository it's
about. Most people won't spend time to click random links only to find
out that they have no idea about some codebase.

Thanks!,
andre
--
Andre Klapper (he/him) | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Re: Request for checking two patches on Gerrit [ In reply to ]
Hello again,
I mean on
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/extensions/MediaFunctions/+/588778
and
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/extensions/NaturalLanguageList/+/589902
.

I personally think that these patches can (should) get +2, because the
objections have been resolved and I want to organize my workflow, so I've
asked here to someone +2 them, as I believe that here is someone who can do
it.

As my laptop should be finally fixed in the next week (or in week after
it), when I get him back, I want to work on tasks which I've claimed in the
past, and for me would be great that some patches which I've already made,
be merged and tasks closed as resolved, so I can handle them easier.

Best regards,
Zoran Dori
volunteer, Wikimedia Serbia
s: kizule.tk e: zorandori4444@gmail.com

Re: Request for checking two patches on Gerrit [ In reply to ]
With all due respect but i believe it does not scale to use this
mailing list to ping for individual code reviews. Yes, we really need
to fix the issue that getting reviews is too hard and too many users
seem to filter Gerrit mail but moving that to "everyone gets mail
about all changes" does not appear to be the solution to me.

Re: Request for checking two patches on Gerrit [ In reply to ]

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T200987 has some related discussion.
Re: Request for checking two patches on Gerrit [ In reply to ]
Hello everyone,

> With all due respect but i believe it does not scale to use this
> mailing list to ping for individual code reviews.

Some peoples have done this in the past, and I wanted to do this also,
because of reasons which I've already provided.

Yes, we really need to fix the issue that getting reviews is too hard and
> too many users seem to filter Gerrit mail but moving that to "everyone
> gets mail about all changes" does not appear to be the solution to me.

Right.

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T200987 has some related discussion.

Thanks for providing this.

Best regards,

Zoran Dori
Volunteer on Wikimedia Foundation's projects
E: zorandori4444@gmail.com
*W:* kizule.tk
*Instagram*: https://instagram.com/iamkizule

[image: Banner] <https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus>
If the email was sent outside of your working hours, feel free to reply
when you can.