Mailing List Archive

Phabricator monthly statistics - 2020-07
Hi Community Metrics team,

This is your automatic monthly Phabricator statistics mail.

Accounts created in (2020-07): 316
Active Maniphest users (any activity) in (2020-07): 1068
Task authors in (2020-07): 569
Users who have closed tasks in (2020-07): 317

Projects which had at least one task moved from one column to another on
their workboard in (2020-07): 326

Tasks created in (2020-07): 2574
Tasks closed in (2020-07): 2174
Open and stalled tasks in total: 45187
* Only open tasks in total: 44186
* Only stalled tasks in total: 1001

Median age in days of open tasks by priority:

Unbreak now: 18
Needs Triage: 567
High: 933
Normal: 1267
Low: 1821
Lowest: 1839

(How long tasks have been open, not how long they have had that priority)

Active Differential users (any activity) in (2020-07): 8

To see the names of the most active task authors:
* Go to https://wikimedia.biterg.io/
* Choose "Phabricator > Overview" from the top bar
* Adjust the time frame in the upper right corner to your needs
* See the author names in the "Submitters" panel

TODO: Numbers which refer to closed tasks might not be correct, as
described in https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T1003 .

Yours sincerely,
Fab Rick Aytor

(via community_metrics.sh on phab1001 at Sat 01 Aug 2020 12:00:22 AM UTC)

Re: Phabricator monthly statistics - 2020-07 [ In reply to ]
Hello,
I'm confused why I got this same mail twice, from same mailing list? See
screenshot on this URL: https://snipboard.io/20IEMR.jpg

Best regards,
Zoran Dori
volunteer, Wikimedia Serbia
s: kizule.xyz e: zorandori4444@gmail.com

*Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share inthe
sum of all knowledge.*
Re: Phabricator monthly statistics - 2020-07 [ In reply to ]

See https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T258371

> See screenshot on this URL: https://snipboard.io/20IEMR.jpg

To exclude problems with local mail client configuration / personal
filters it's best to check the online archives instead:
https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikitech-l/2020-August/thread.html

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper (he/him) | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Re: Phabricator monthly statistics - 2020-07 [ In reply to ]
Hello Andre,
thanks for responding and creating task.

I've checked online archive firstly, before sending this mail.

s: kizule.tk e: zorandori4444@gmail.com

Re: Phabricator monthly statistics - 2020-07 [ In reply to ]
> confused why I got this same mail twice,

There was a duplicate cron job. Sorry about that. Should be fixed now.

--
Daniel Zahn <dzahn@wikimedia.org>
Operations Engineer