links to /wiki/special:xxx such as /wiki/special:ListUsers does not work.
I got error :

"The requested URL /wiki/special:ListUsers was not found on this server."

I don't know whether I misconfigure anything or because I just don't know
how to administrate/use it. I can't seem to find the user/admin manual either.

Can someone point me to any any documents ?

Thanks,
Nick
Re: help: any other doc beside README [ In reply to ]
We use the "RewriteRule" directive to rewrite the /wiki/ subdirectory
to point to wiki.phtml. Like this:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^/wiki/(.*)$ /wiki.phtml?title=$1
RewriteRule ^/wiki/wiki.phtml(.*) /wiki.phtml$1

The first RewriteRule handles the requests for /wiki/*, and the second
fixes what the first one breaks. These are Apache directives, and I
beleive they rely on having mod_rewrite compiled in (or dynamically
loaded).

Jason Richey

"Jason C. Richey" <jasonr@bomis.com>
Re: help: any other doc beside README [ In reply to ]
Hi All,

Thanks Jason and lcrocker to point me out. It turns out that this is one
of the problem. The other problem I had was with PHP 4.2.1. I switched
to PHP 4.1.2 and I can edit the page afterward.

I think the root cause of the problem comes from wiki.phtml which has
$action as global; PHP 4.2.1 by default does not allow variable from
GET/POST to be global. The php.ini sets the variable "register_globals"
to be off. I switched to PHP 4.1.2 which has this variable on and things
seem to work.

-Nick