Mailing List Archive

New server
Jimbo wasn't kidding about the server being "new"--it doesn't even
have Apache running on it yet. I assume that's perhaps Jimbo's way
of soliciting our help in installing Apache/PHP/MySQL?

Anyway, I have the password, and I'll send it to developers I know
who send me their PGP public key from their email address. I couldn't
find anyone's public keys on the public servers except Axel, but his
was even older than my 1994 key, and I couldn't verify that it is
really the same Axel Boldt since it has an old address.
0