Mailing List Archive

Status of new codebase
The new codebase running on http://www.piclab.com/newwiki/wiki.phtml
is now ready for some real testing. I intend to keep this one
"stable" as I add the remaining features--I have another experimental
setup to use during development.

It now has the basic features needed for view and editing articles,
including redirects, article histories, recent changes, and all the
user login functions. It has the full wikipedia database from 5/20.

So I'd appreciate it if you could take a minute and test the existing
features and tall me (1) if anything is broken, and (2) if the small
changes I've made to aren't so small in you opinion. Don't bother
telling me what's missing--I know most of it still is.
0