Mailing List Archive

Please play with this
http://www.3apes.com/

This is a strictly COMMERCIAL idea of mine. I am pretty sure that the
data would be released under a free license, maybe the GNU FDL, but
more likely something a lot simpler, sort of a Berkeley-style license,
without all the complicated talk about "cover pages" and so forth.

If you don't feel like contributing to such a commercial idea, I
totally understand.

I'd just like to have people play with it and see if it is as fun for you
as it has been for me.

Basically, it is a wiki-style search engine. There's a javascript
"magic button" you can download. This enables you to quickly add neat
sites to the database, and they show up on Recent Changes.

The software is totally homegrown perl of my own making. It's pretty
awful. I'm planning a total rewrite sometime soon.

--Jimbo