:-)

Thanks,
Kurt
Re: Small, little, tiny request from the German Wikipedia [ In reply to ]
On ven, 2002-05-17 at 17:51, Kurt Jansson wrote:
> I know you guys are busy with speeding up wikipedia and killing bugs.
> But I just wanted to remind you that the German wikipedians are more
> frequently asking for the new PHP script.
>
> The bugs in the UseMod script
> are annoying, and the new features would make life so much easier.

I know what you mean; we have better and more exciting bugs than ever in
the PHP script. :)

> If you find the time to set up a test site for us it would be very nice
> :-)

Bomis folks: I've munged wikiTextDe.php into UTF-8 and told the
conversion script to use "Diskussion" for the talk pages for German. It
should be ready to set up a test site whenever you guys are up to it.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: Small, little, tiny request from the German Wikipedia [ In reply to ]
I gave it a quick try just now (fresh from CVS). I got an error:

<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function: encode_utf8() in

I don't really have time to do anything about it right now...

Jason

"Jason C. Richey" <jasonr@bomis.com>
Re: Small, little, tiny request from the German Wikipedia [ In reply to ]
On ven, 2002-05-17 at 21:18, Jason Richey wrote:
> I gave it a quick try just now (fresh from CVS). I got an error:

> <b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function: encode_utf8() in
>
> I don't really have time to do anything about it right now...

Oops! The function is named "utf8_encode". Fixed now, try it again when
you have a chance.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)