(and lots of other page) is something from back in February. That's kind
of scary.

Larry
Re: What happened to...? [ In reply to ]
I assume this is because we recently turned on caching for
performance's sake...

Jason

"Jason C. Richey" <jasonr@bomis.com>
Re: What happened to...? [ In reply to ]
Sure enough, when I pressed "edit text of this page," the text of the
current (correct, non-cached) page came up. So at least nobody will be
editing old versions of pages, which is a relief.

I hope the cache will be updated soon...and then automatically create a
new cached version whenever anyone saves the page? That's how it should
work, no?

If this makes any sense, I'm sure somebody is already on it. :-)

Hey Magnus :-) I'm around but only when something goes wrong...a
foul-weather friend, you can call me.

Larry