Mailing List Archive

Most Wanted vanished
I can't get the Most Wanted list anymore. Not sure if this is caused by the
apparent trouble with the database, or by my recent attempt to clean up the
skins.

Magnus
Re: Most Wanted vanished [ In reply to ]
On mer, 2002-05-08 at 15:37, Magnus Manske wrote:
> I can't get the Most Wanted list anymore. Not sure if this is caused by the
> apparent trouble with the database, or by my recent attempt to clean up the
> skins.

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in
/home/wiki-newest/work-http/special_wantedpages.php on line 22

12 $connection = getDBconnection () ;
13 $sql = "SELECT unlinked_to, COUNT( DISTINCT unlinked_from ) AS ulf
14 FROM unlinked
15 GROUP BY unlinked_to
16 ORDER BY ulf DESC
17 LIMIT 50 " ;
18
19 $result = mysql_query ( $sql , $connection ) ;
20
21 $ti = new wikiTitle ;
22 while ( $s = mysql_fetch_object ( $result ) ) {

Sure sounds like the database trouble.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)