Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/wiki-newest/work-http/wikiPage.php on line 88

----

I didn't do anything to cause this. I am looking into it now.
Re: Problem [ In reply to ]
On mer, 2002-05-08 at 09:57, Jimmy Wales wrote:
> http://www.wikipedia.com/wiki/Geography
>
> Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/wiki-newest/work-http/wikiPage.php on line 86
>
> Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/wiki-newest/work-http/wikiPage.php on line 88
>
> ----
>
> I didn't do anything to cause this. I am looking into it now.

Thanks for upgrading the program to the current version! Now that the
AskSQL feature is back (for sysops only), I tried the query:

SELECT DISTINCT unlinked_to FROM unlinked WHERE unlinked_from = "Geography"

and got this error message:
Can't open file: 'unlinked.MYD'. (errno: 145)

Suspicious, no?

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)