Mailing List Archive

Skin classes
I took LDC's advice and did most of the copy-and-past work for the PHP skin
classes (as I was the one responsible for the mess in the first place;) and
added the following files to the CVS:

* wikiSkins.php (has a dummy class and includes all other skins)
* wikiSkinStandard (the good ol' boring one)
* wikiSkinNostalgy (for those Perl fans)
* wikiSkinStarTrek (not really working right now!)
* wikiSkinCologneBlue

For Standard and CologneBlue, there are stylesheet functions in place. The
stylesheet function in wikiUser.php is hereby obsolete (I didn't remove it
yet, though).

Otherwise, the classes contain functions for header, footer, middle and
QuickBar.

I noticed that the namespace backgrounds are not working anymore after the
change. I couldn't figure out why. Someone please have a look. And if you're
at it, try to fix the Star Trek skin as well ;)

In time, I'll get the script just big enough to halt the server
altogether...

Magnus
Re: Skin classes [ In reply to ]
On dim, 2002-05-05 at 09:30, Magnus Manske wrote:
> I took LDC's advice and did most of the copy-and-past work for the PHP skin
> classes (as I was the one responsible for the mess in the first place;) and
> added the following files to the CVS:
>
> * wikiSkins.php (has a dummy class and includes all other skins)
> * wikiSkinStandard (the good ol' boring one)
[..]
> I noticed that the namespace backgrounds are not working anymore after the
> change. I couldn't figure out why. Someone please have a look.

Upon inspection, it turns out that setting the value of $stylesheet does
not change $styleSheet. Ahhh, case-sensitivity. Suddenly, BASIC and
Pascal seem so warm and cuddly in my memory...

Fix to wikiSkinStandard.php is in CVS. (This also fixes the edit-link
style problem that the Cunctator and others have noted.)

> And if you're
> at it, try to fix the Star Trek skin as well ;)

I'll be happier if that one stays dead! ;)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)