function...

--
"Jason C. Richey" <jasonr@bomis.com>
Re: eo-php wiki [ In reply to ]
On ven, 2002-05-03 at 15:07, Jason Richey wrote:
> http://test-eo.wikipedia.com/
>
> The new php-based eo.wikipedia.com is working now.

Thanks!

> I noticed that the
> $wikiMainPage is different than the original
> (http://test-eo.wikipedia.com/wiki/Hejmpagxo), but it seems to
> function...

Hmm, something went wrong in the conversion: the Esperanto special
characters should have been converted from the pseudo-ASCII
representation into full unicode (ie, "gx" should be "g" with cirumflex
etc).

Could you double-check that there was '$wikiLanguage = "eo";' set in
wikiSettings.php before the conversion? It looks like it is, though,
since the "Priparolu" discussion pages were properly renamed, and the
other language-dependant strings in the conversion seem okay.

But trying again on my local machine, they do get converted... Huh.

Make sure that $recodeCharset didn't get somehow redefined after being
set to recordCharsetEo...

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: eo-php wiki [ In reply to ]
On lun, 2002-05-06 at 15:21, Jason Richey wrote:
> Brion L. VIBBER wrote:
> > Could you double-check that there was '$wikiLanguage = "eo";' set in
> > wikiSettings.php before the conversion?
>
> It was set in wikiLocalSettings... That should be equivalent (or
> better), right?

Er, yes, that's what I meant. But clearly something didn't go right...

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)