the pages will be lost when a final migration is done.

--
"Jason C. Richey" <jasonr@bomis.com>
Re: test.wikipedia.com [ In reply to ]
On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 12:45:06PM -0700, Jason Richey wrote:
> I have now set up http://test.wikipedia.com as the php version of
> pl.wikipedia.com. I hope I did it correctly. I suppose some people
> will need to test it now...
>
> Of course, this is just a "test" site. Any changes to the content of
> the pages will be lost when a final migration is done.

You seem to forgot to add:
$wikiLanguage = "pl";
in wikiLocalSettings.php
Re: test.wikipedia.com [ In reply to ]
(cross-posting also to intlwiki-l)

On mer, 2002-05-01 at 12:45, Jason Richey wrote:
> I have now set up http://test.wikipedia.com as the php version of
> pl.wikipedia.com.

Thanks!

> I hope I did it correctly. I suppose some people
> will need to test it now...

At first glance at least the conversion looks right, but the interface
isn't showing the Polish localized strings, and it's coming up in the
wrong character set. Probably there's a line missing from
wikiLocalSettings.php:

$wikiLanguage = "pl";

should fix that right up.

Taw and other Polish folks: once that's done, check to make sure that
all the localized strings are showing up. There's a bunch of new stuff,
especially for the Cologne Blue skin, that probably hasn't been added to
all the translations yet.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)
Re: test.wikipedia.com [ In reply to ]
This is the line as I have it in wikiLocalSettings.php:

$wikiLanguage = "pl"; # Polish

Perhaps I didn't delete the wikiLocalSettings.php_apc... I'll do that
now. Is that the right way to reload a file? If you could all
forgive me, I'm still a little new to PHP and mod_php...

Jason

--
"Jason C. Richey" <jasonr@bomis.com>
Re: test.wikipedia.com [ In reply to ]
On mer, 2002-05-01 at 16:07, Jason Richey wrote:
> This is the line as I have it in wikiLocalSettings.php:
>
> $wikiLanguage = "pl"; # Polish
>
> Perhaps I didn't delete the wikiLocalSettings.php_apc... I'll do that
> now. Is that the right way to reload a file?

Well, whatever you just did, it looks right now!

> If you could all
> forgive me, I'm still a little new to PHP and mod_php...

You're doing well so far...

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)