Mailing List Archive

Examining history of redirect pages
I just checked in a fix for an issue that was reported on Bug Reports:
the history of pages which contain a #REDIRECT is invisible; if you
click on "Redirected from" after being redirected, you immediately get
an edit screen.

I changed that behavior: clicking on "Redirected from ..." will now
give you a regular page which shows the redirect, lets you click on
History, Edit this page, Pages that link here etc. as ususal.

I introduced a new global $redirect. If the request
&action=view&redirect=no comes in, then we operate as usual except we
don't follow redirects.

Axel