Teknikringen 1e, SE-583 30 Linuxköping, Sweden
tel +46-70-7891609
http://aronsson.se/ http://elektrosmog.nu/ http://susning.nu/
Re: WikiHistory [ In reply to ]
Lars Aronsson wrote:

> However, the Internet Archive's Wayback machine shows no sign of any Wiki in November 1996. So where was the Wiki hiding during 1994, 1995, and 1996?

I was careful to keep wiki quiet early on.

I've dug up some more dated information and added it to the end of the WikiHistory page. It looks like wiki went public in March of 1995.

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WikiHistory

--
Ward Cunningham
v 503-245-5633 mailto:ward@c2.com
Re: WikiHistory [ In reply to ]
Ward Cunningham wrote:
> I've dug up some more dated information and added it to the end of
> the WikiHistory page. It looks like wiki went public in March of
> 1995.
> http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WikiHistory

Cool! The annual 100 % growth rate tells us this is an Internet
phenomenon. Don't you keep webserver access logs?

(My own Scandinavian literature gopher-then-website had its
first access at 8:10 pm on December 13, 1992, to be exact. :-)
http://www.lysator.liu.se/runeberg/admin/timeline.html)

--
Lars Aronsson (lars@aronsson.se)
Aronsson Datateknik