Mailing List Archive

the cur_(un)linked_links columns have officially been dropped
L.S.,

As the subject says these columns have now been removed from the database
schema and all the code that used them has been replaced by code that uses
the new (un)linked tables. This completes a major change in the database
scheme, so I will now wait until Jimbo has installed the latest CVS version,
and see what bugs/problems appear.

There is still a lot I can do in terms of speeding certain pages up, such as
the short-pages page, the long-pages page, the orphans page and the
most-wanted page. But for this I would again have to extend the database
scheme, so I first suggest we freeze the scheme and after the bugs have been
ironed out, I suggest we determine what would be the special page we want to
speed-up first.

-- Jan Hidders