Mailing List Archive

update: new special page "watch page links" is ready
L.S.,

The code donated by Dan Keshet has been integrated. You can find it in the
Quick bar under the name ''watch page links". Not a very good name, but I
couldn't think of a better one that would fit.

I have also optimzed the SQL for the what-links-here page for the new
linked/unlinked tables.

Finally, I added some code to the watchlist page to deal with pages on the
watch-list that no longer exist. A remaining problem is that users cannot
delete such pages from their watch list.

-- Jan Hidders