From: "Shah Asaduzzaman" <asad@cs.mcgill.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 00:28:26 -0500
To: <jwales@bomis.com>
Subject: About starting a new wikipedia in language : Bengali

Hi Jimbo,

I am a regular user of the wikipedia, and for along time I was planning
for starting Bengali pages for wikipedia.

Now a days, several open source fonts and authoring tools are available
for Bengali, and it would be easier to start this.

But I could not start it following the instructions given in the "start
a new edition" page....

Is there anything special that I need...? First of all I could find
'edit this page' for the main page.

Plz inform...or let me know where can I find the info..

sincerely

Shah Asaduzzaman
PhD student, Computer Science
McGill University Canada
Native of Bangladesh, First language: Bengali

----- End forwarded message -----