Mailing List Archive

Wikimania 2023 will be held at….
Hi everyone,

The Wikimania 2023 Core Organizing Team
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2023:Organizers> is pleased to
announce that Wikimania Singapore will be held at the Suntec Convention
Centre <https://www.suntecsingapore.com/>.

Located in the heart of downtown, Suntec is a short walk or ride away from
many of Singapore’s top museums, libraries, galleries and tourist
attractions. Visit the National Gallery, the Art Sciences Museum, the Asian
Civilisations Museum, the National Archives, the Esplanade, Gardens by the
Bay, world-famous hawker centres, and much more.

Suntec has a combination of open exhibition spaces, large halls and small
and medium sized conference rooms to host our plenary sessions,
discussions, workshops, poster sessions, and group socials. It also has the
technology to support both the in-person and virtual components of
Wikimania.

Check out our walkthrough video to see some highlights of the space:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqcTBhY2Bng

Whether you’ll be joining Wikimania in Singapore or tuning in from the
comfort of your own home, we look forward to welcoming you to Suntec.

Best,

*Butch Bustria*

On behalf of the Core Organizing Team
Re: Wikimania 2023 will be held at…. [ In reply to ]
Thank you for confirmation
How about the accomadation and some itenary of the event?

Thanks and regards

Edrida

Pada tanggal Min, 30 Apr 2023 21.06, Wikimania <wikimania@wikimedia.org>

Re: Wikimania 2023 will be held at…. [ In reply to ]
Yes, I am attending, but what about accomodation & travel?

Re: Wikimania 2023 will be held at…. [ In reply to ]
Gwen will Wikimania Travel Scholarship be announced?

Re: Wikimania 2023 will be held at…. [ In reply to ]
Hi Everyone,

Program content (schedule) of Wikimania will be published in its final form
around July.

Wikivoyage has a detailed *travel guide
<https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Singapore>* about Singapore. For deeper
understanding about the country, you may refer to this *article
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore>* in Wikipedia.

For self funded travellers, there are several hotels around the vicinity
from capsule type to 5 star hotels. Airbnb booking is also available.

Kind regards,
*Butch Bustria*
On behalf of the ESEAP Wikimania 2023 Core Organizing Team

Re: Wikimania 2023 will be held at…. [ In reply to ]
Hi llham: the official website says that the result is announced in May.

- Applicants are notified about final decisions: *May*
- The full list of recipients published on Wikimania Wiki: *May*

Re: Wikimania 2023 will be held at…. [ In reply to ]
Hi
I have received this mail
May I know what about this, please
Ahmed Nisar (User name in Wikipedia)
With Regards

Nisar Ahmed SyedDirector, Sir Academy of Excellence, Pune.Visiting Asst. Prof. HMS Unani Medical College, Tumakur, Karnataka
Academician, Life Skills, Life Coach, Communication Skills Expert, Writer, Author, Poet & Wikimedian

Linkedin Profile : https://www.linkedin.com/in/nisar-ahmed-syed-34b17b15

Wiki Page : https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ahmed_Nisar
https://ahmadnisar.wordpress.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF50sFVJuNgRx0EW7Kk_crw
http://www.bestsms4u.com/poets/ahmed-nisar
https://www.rekhta.org/poets/ahmed-nisar
https://15.wikipedia.org/people/ahmed-nisar.html
http://hmsunanicollege.in/departments.html (Visiting Faculty for Communication Skills)

On Monday, 1 May, 2023 at 07:15:38 pm IST, Marinna <marinna.wikimedia@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi llham: the official website says that the result is announced in May.
- Applicants are notified about final decisions: May
- The full list of recipients published on Wikimania Wiki: May

El dom., 30 de abril de 2023 22:01, Ilham Mufti Laksono <ilhammuftilaksono@gmail.com> escribió:

Gwen will Wikimania Travel Scholarship be announced?
Pada tanggal Sen, 1 Mei 2023 08.38, Vandana <vandu182001@gmail.com> menulis:

Yes, I am attending, but what about accomodation & travel?
On Sun, 30 Apr, 2023, 21:22 Edrida Pulungan, <edridapulungan1@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you for confirmationHow about the accomadation and some itenary  of the event?
Thanks and regards
Edrida
Pada tanggal Min, 30 Apr 2023 21.06, Wikimania <wikimania@wikimedia.org> menulis:

Hi everyone,

The Wikimania 2023 Core Organizing Team is pleased to announce that Wikimania Singapore will be held at the Suntec Convention Centre.