Mailing List Archive

Reminder: Please avoid replying with short messages to this mailing list
Hi my fellow Wikimania enthusiasts,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to remind everyone on the
mailing list about the importance of avoiding multiple short messages when
responding to emails.

As you may know, our mailing list has a large number of members, and when
someone sends several short messages like "thank you" or "noted," it can
cause unnecessary clutter in everyone's inbox. Moreover, some email
providers might treat such messages as spam, and this could lead to emails
being blocked or marked as junk.

To avoid this, I would like to request everyone on the mailing list to
refrain from sending these short messages when responding to emails or do
try to send directly to Wikimania's official email address
wikimania@wikimedia.org. This will help us maintain a cleaner and more
organized mailing list.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. If you have any questions or
concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at
wikimania@wikimedia.org.

Best regards,
Butch Bustria

P.S.
Again, no need to reply to this email message like "*noted*" or "*thanks
for the reminder*".
Re: Reminder: Please avoid replying with short messages to this mailing list [ In reply to ]
Bien noté

Re: Reminder: Please avoid replying with short messages to this mailing list [ In reply to ]
Hello
I hope your doing well

What's going on?

Best regards:
Zakriya Rind:
Whatsaap: +923181195343
Skype: live:.cid.c0373caf243532f4
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/zakriya-rind-41793a254

Re: Reminder: Please avoid replying with short messages to this mailing list [ In reply to ]
Hi Zakriya,
Perhaps better to send with the large mailing list as bcc in case no reply is expected ? :)
Cheers
Yacine

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/zakriya-rind-41793a254"]https://www.linkedin.com/in/zakriya-rind-41793a254

Re: Reminder: Please avoid replying with short messages to this mailing list [ In reply to ]
“Dear comisions thank you very much for sending me this email”

Here I wanna say that I always responded all the mails that I got from you
and comsions for wikimania conference in singapure

Best regards silveiro da silva de Araújo

Re: Reminder: Please avoid replying with short messages to this mailing list [ In reply to ]
I suggest using Telegram/ WhatsApp or similar mode for communication. This
will not burden mailboxes and at the time provide space / avenue for all
messages in one place.

Dr. Muzammil.

Re: Reminder: Please avoid replying with short messages to this mailing list [ In reply to ]
For short messages yes, you could use either whatsup or telegram but not
for long messages. Therefore the email is used for, for longer messages.
If you want to reply short messages then invent your own WA groups or
telegram. Don't start spamming here.

- handoko

Re: Reminder: Please avoid replying with short messages to this mailing list [ In reply to ]
Hello dear.

“Thank you very much for sending us the informations and reminded

Best regards Esrasmus students “

On Thu 23. Mar 2023 at 11:00, syed muzammiluddin <