Mailing List Archive

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Re: Reminder – expressions of interest for Wikimania 2024 and 2025 (deadline December 16th)
Hi Everyone!

Deadline for submitting expressions of interest for Wikimania 2024, 2025 is
today, *Sunday, 8 January*. This is already an extended deadline.

For those who submitted already, please finalise the content of your
expression of interest. Incomplete/lack of content and single person
submission will be eliminated from the initial selection process.

Wiki page: https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2024:Expressions_of_Interest

Submissions:
https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikimania_2024_expressions_of_interest

https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikimania_2025_expressions_of_interest

Kind regards,

Butch
On behalf of the Wikimania Steering Committee