Mailing List Archive

Re: Call for Volunteers : Wikimania 2023 : Deadline / Final call tonight, 19 September
My Fellow Wikimedians,

This a kind reminder that the call closes tonight at 23:59 UTC-12/AoE.

We also need technical volunteers for the planning of the virtual component
of Wikimania including the selection of applications/products to use.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2023

Kind regards,
Butch Bustria

Re: Call for Volunteers : Wikimania 2023 : Deadline / Final call tonight, 19 September [ In reply to ]
Sorry been so busy! It seems I missed it. I’ll support with monetary &
promotion means this year.

Warmly: Nora