Mailing List Archive

Program Submissions Deadline & Reminder of Open Scholarship Program
Hello Hello!

We are pleased with the program submissions, for Wikimania 2021, that have
come through so far and even the planning discussions we’ve seen going on
in various groups.

SUBMISSION PROPOSALS DEADLINE APPROACHING: The deadline to submit your
proposals is approaching rapidly, Friday, 18th June, 12am PST and we would
not like to see anyone locked out. Please make sure you submit your session
proposals <https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2021:Submissions> for the
first ever virtual Wikimania.

Office Hours

Thank you to everyone who has joined the Submission Office Hours we’ve had
last week. We have one more this week on 15th June at 12:00 UTC
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2021:Organizers>. More Office Hours
around Wikimania 2021 will become available soon… Stay tuned.

Scholarships Program Now Open

As announced last week, the scholarship program is now open until 30th
July. This year, scholarships will only be issued to Affiliates, who will
then distribute to their respective community members.

Read More about the Scholarship Program for Wikimania 2021
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2021/Scholarships> (
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2021/Scholarships)

Best Wishes,

Winnie Kabintie (User:Ms_Kabintie