Mailing List Archive

Wikimania 2021 Session Submission Forms are Live
Dear Wikimedia Community Members,

We have been so hard at work that we are just now peeking our heads out of
our computer screens! However, we have some exciting news to share with you
around Wikimania 2021!

Here are some updates and important information:

1.

Session Submission forms are now live! If you’re looking to lead a
session at Wikimania 2021, please review the following links:
1.

Program Submissions
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2021:Submissions>
1.

Session Submission Guidelines
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2021:Submission_Guidelines>
2.

FAQ <https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania:2021_FAQ>
2.

Wikimania 2021 Wiki Page <https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania> is
now LIVE, you can now refer to this page for all information regarding
Wikimania 2021! However, it is a live and under construction page - any
suggestions on how to improve it? Message us!

We look forward to receiving your submissions and suggestions.

Have a great weekend and see you all soon.

Best Wishes,

Winnie Kabintie (User:Ms_Kabintie
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ms_Kabintie>), on behalf of the
Wikimania 2021 Core Organizing Team.