Mailing List Archive

Wikimania 2021 - Session Submission Guidelines
Dear Wikimedia Community Members,

It’s finally here! The session submission guidelines for the first ever
virtual Wikimania are live! You can view them here
<https://diff.wikimedia.org/tag/wikimania-2021/> on DIFF. The Wikimania
2021 Event Wiki will also go live next week, we’ll start to host all
further updates there!

Session submissions will open on Monday 24th of May! We will share where
you will be able to do this.

Reading all of this information could leave you with questions. We
therefore will be making ourselves available for office hours. More
information on when and how to engage with us will be provided next week.

In the meantime you can leave your questions for the Core Organizing Team
here:
https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2021:Wikimania_Submission_help_desk

Best Wishes,
Winnie Kabintie (User:Ms_Kabintie