Mailing List Archive

Re: [Wikimedia-tn] Wikimania report
Hi Houcemeddine,
Thanks for sharing the report with us and thanks for being able to finish it in a short time after Wikimania.
I'm really glad that you have been able to attend Wikimania and happy for meeting you there.
One comment regarding the section Discussions with Wikimedians : maybe it's better to mention the Wiki username rather than the full name of the participants.
ThanksYamen