Mailing List Archive

Re: Remembering Wikimedians // Mourning corner at Wikimania
Thanks Cornelius. This was an excellent idea.
I didn't find a category on commons to upload photos so I created this one Mourning_Corner_at_Wikimania_2019 under "Community Village at Wikimania 2019" and uploaded some photos in it.

ThanksYamen