ahead to put it on the schedule for
Saturday August 17 from 20:00 Swedish time (i.e 18:00 UTC) for
initially an hour but possibly longer. As this email will not update,
the most recent information on the matter should be on the wiki page
at
https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2019:Meetups/Wikimania_remote_meetup .

Hope to meet some of you there!

Daniel

Re: Wikimania remote meetup [ In reply to ]
This is a lovely idea.. thank you
A related question: how can we best support remote participation for
upcoming events?

We have earmarked (volunteer support + budget) for this for WikiconfNA but
don't have ideas yet for how to proceed.

Re: Wikimania remote meetup [ In reply to ]
How can people participate?

Re: Wikimania remote meetup [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 12:52 PM Liz 99 <liz99.wiki@gmail.com> wrote:
> How can people participate?

please see the wiki.
https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2019:Meetups/Wikimania_remote_meetup#Mode_of_connection
(and as the top of thread said, the information there may evolve)

-Jeremy

Re: Wikimania remote meetup [ In reply to ]
Dear Daniel,
Please let us know if you are physically in Stockholm and if we can join you tonight onsite in Clarion or elsewhere?
I have experience of remote interpreting Wikimania-2018 live into Russian for our domestic minority language project participants attending remotely.
Regards,farhad
--
Sent from Yandex.Mail for mobile

https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2019:Meetups/Wikimania_remote_meetup"]https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2019:Meetups/Wikimania_remote_meetup .