De : Jan Ainali <jan@ainali.com>
Envoy? : lundi 5 ao?t 2019 14:06
? : Houcemeddine A. Turki <turkiabdelwaheb@hotmail.fr>
Objet : Re: RE : Re: [Wikimania-l] Uploading PPTX Presentation Slides

Alright, then the short answer is: No it is not possible to upload a pptx file to the Wikimania wiki.

/Jan

5 augusti 2019 12:21:47 +02:00, skrev Houcemeddine A. Turki <turkiabdelwaheb@hotmail.fr>:
Dear all,
I thank you for your answer. I know about the possibility of uploading PDF files to Wikimedia Commons. I just asked if there is a way to upload my slides in PPTX format.
Yours Sincerely,
Houcemeddine Turki (he/him)
Medical Student, Faculty of Medicine of Sfax, University of Sfax, Tunisia
Undergraduate Researcher, UR12SP36
GLAM and Education Coordinator, Wikimedia TN User Group
Member, WikiResearch Tunisia
Member, Wiki Project Med
Member, WikiIndaba Steering Committee
Member, Wikimedia and Library User Group Steering Committee
Co-Founder, WikiLingua Maghreb
Founder, TunSci
+21629499418