Mailing List Archive

Feedback on Wikimania Tutorial: Discovering and Analyzing Wikimedia Images
Hi All,

Looking forward to seeing and meeting you at Wikimania in 2 weeks!

Just a quick note - I am putting together a tutorial on automated image
classification techniques for Commons [1], as part of the Research Space
program at Wikimania [2], and I'd be happy to hear your thoughts. If you
are not interested in these topics, feel free to ignore the rest of this
email!

In the tutorial page [1], you can find a general idea of the topics covered
by the session, like tools to find, download, process, and classify images
in Wikimedia spaces, but I am happy to adapt the content of the session
based on your feedback!
So please feel free to add suggestions or a wishlist for this tutorial on
the discussion page, and/or subscribe on the page if you'd like to join!

Best,

Miriam
[1]
https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2019:Research/Discovering_and_Analyzing_Wikimedia_Images