Mailing List Archive

Fwd: Wikimania 2019 Early Bird Registration is Now Open!
Forwarding from Wikimedia-l:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Isabel Cueva <icueva@wikimedia.org>

Great News! The Wikimania discount registration 'early bird' price period
has been extended to May 31st! Details:
https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2019:Registration

Also, don’t forget: If you want to make a presentation, run a workshop, or
display a poster during Wikimania, the Call for Submissions is NOW OPEN
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania>

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 10:22 AM Isabel Cueva <icueva@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Attention Everyone (and please spread the word):
>
> Early Bird Registration is now open for Wikimania 2019 on our Eventbrite
> <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wikimania-2019-registration-60631780287>
> page.
>
> This discount pricing ends on May 24th so don’t delay!
>

> Online registration will be open from today to July 30th, 2019.
>
> For more information please visit:
> https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/Registration
>
> Wikimania 2019 will be held at Stockholm University
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_University>, Sweden
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden>, from 14th to 18th August 2019.
>
> The venue will host the majority of the conference, hackathon, meetups,
> and pre-events.
>
> We would like to encourage all speakers and attendees to register early
> and book their flight and travel as soon as possible. If you have questions
> about visas, please visit our wiki visa page
> <https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/Visas>.
>
> If you have any questions with regard to the conference, please contact:
>
> wikimania-info@wikimedia.org
>
> Don’t forget: If you want to make a presentation, run a workshop, or
> display a poster during Wikimania, the Call for Submissions is NOW OPEN
> <https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania>
>

> We hope you can join us in Stockholm this summer!
>

> Isabel Cueva, WMF Event Program Manager
>
> on behalf of the Wikimania ‘19 Organizing Team
>

> --
> *Isabel Cueva*
> Event Program Manager

*Isabel Cueva*