http://aharoni.wordpress.com
?“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore?
Re: scholarships app [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 1:41 AM Amir E. Aharoni
<amir.aharoni@mail.huji.ac.il> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a vague recollection of a Wikimania Scholarship mobile pp.
>
> Is it still used in any way?

Must be a very old vague memory. There has been no such thing since
the Foundation took over hosting https://scholarships.wikimedia.org in
late 2013 for Wikimania London.

Bryan
--
Bryan Davis Wikimedia Foundation <bd808@wikimedia.org>
[[m:User:BDavis_(WMF)]] Manager, Technical Engagement Boise, ID USA

Re: scholarships app [ In reply to ]
Agreed, since I serve in the scholarship committee one or the other way from 2012 on, such app has never been used. I think I haven't even heard of this before.
Best,Martin
Am Freitag, 22. März 2019, 16:29:53 MEZ hat Bryan Davis <bd808@wikimedia.org> Folgendes geschrieben:

Re: scholarships app [ In reply to ]
Can this be a confusion caused by Wikimania Scholarship application website
sometime using name "Wikimania Scholarships app"?
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimania_Scholarships_app

M?rti?š

Re: scholarships app [ In reply to ]
Oh... there's a possibility that I saw "app" and thought that it's a mobile
app.

So this is about https://scholarships.wikimedia.org , and it is used?

I am asking mainly to make sure that translating it on translatewiki.net is
still useful.

--
Amir Elisha Aharoni · ?????? ????????? ??????????
http://aharoni.wordpress.com
?“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore?

??????? ??? ??, 25 ???? 2019 ?-5:05 ??? ?M?rti?š Bru?enieks?? <?
martinsb@gmail.com??>:?

Re: scholarships app [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 12:50 PM Amir E. Aharoni
<amir.aharoni@mail.huji.ac.il> wrote:

> Oh... there's a possibility that I saw "app" and thought that it's a mobile app.
>
> So this is about https://scholarships.wikimedia.org , and it is used?
>
> I am asking mainly to make sure that translating it on translatewiki.net is still useful.

Yes, the interface strings for https://scholarships.wikimedia.org are
translated on translatewiki. The 2019 application cycle is done, so
honestly new translations now is not very useful. One year was
actually archived the project at translatewiki, but remembering to
turn it back on was a pain and thus we have not done that in recent
years.

Bryan