Mailing List Archive

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Sensory overloads
I hope it wasn't called "introversion room"... That sounds awful. :|

Paulo

Amir E. Aharoni <amir.aharoni@mail.huji.ac.il> escreveu no dia quarta,
15/08/2018 à(s) 17:44:

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Sensory overloads [ In reply to ]
Naming things is hard. Generally just having a designated quiet room
where people can go and... have quiet is generally quite useful, though.
For all sorts of purposes.