Regards,
Levon Azizian
Wikimedia Ukraine
Re: Vegan food [ In reply to ]
I believe there is some explicitly vegan food on the ground floor in the
Riempies restaurant, available during lunch. Or at least there was
yesterday.

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)

Re: Vegan food [ In reply to ]
There is a tofu poka bowl in the breakfast room at the ground floor that is
vegan, the vegetarian soup on at the lounge is suitable for vegans and the
vegetarian rye bread sandwiches (with a thick portabello!) are vegan.
Maybe even more, there a A4 sign next to the food on every floor which says
what it contains.

Kind regards,
Ciell

Vriendelijke groet,
Ciell

Re: Vegan food [ In reply to ]
I also had the stir fry in the breakfast area which I was told is vegan.
and I make myself a salad out of the corn dog sides (corn, mushrooms,
spinach and onions) which is tasty as well and can be found behind the poke
bowls!

Re: Vegan food [ In reply to ]
Just ask the servers here and they will point out vegan and vegetarian
options which we are offering.
Some areas are labelled.

Ellie

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 12:11 PM, Charlie Kritschmar <
charlie.kritschmar@wikimedia.de> wrote:

> I also had the stir fry in the breakfast area which I was told is vegan.
> and I make myself a salad out of the corn dog sides (corn, mushrooms,
> spinach and onions) which is tasty as well and can be found behind the poke
> bowls!
>
> On Fri, 20 Jul 2018, 11:59 Ciell Wikipedia, <ciell.wikipedia@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> There is a tofu poka bowl in the breakfast room at the ground floor that
>> is vegan, the vegetarian soup on at the lounge is suitable for vegans and
>> the vegetarian rye bread sandwiches (with a thick portabello!) are vegan.
>> Maybe even more, there a A4 sign next to the food on every floor which
>> says what it contains.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Ciell
>>
>> Vriendelijke groet,
>> Ciell

>>> I believe there is some explicitly vegan food on the ground floor in the
>>> Riempies restaurant, available during lunch. Or at least there was
>>> yesterday.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Richard