Mailing List Archive

Tomorrow: 9 to 15:30: WMCON Follow-Up Day in room 3204
Hi there,

just a small reminder: Tomorrow, we'll have the Follow-Up Day for
conversations we had at the previous Wikimedia Conference. Anyone is
welcome to join. We will be in the suite 3204 (that's in the 32nd floor,
just take the elevator).

We will cover three topics:

* 9 to 10:30: Future of the Wikimedia Conference (new format, different
audience, upcoming challenges & consequences)

* 10:30 to 13:00: Volunteer Support: Growing and diversifying your
communities through minority language editing

* 13:30 to 15:00: Communications: Global campaigning: (explore
opportunities, ideas, and capacities for internationally coordinated comms
campaigns)

Further info on:
https://wikimania2018.wikimedia.org/wiki/WMCON_Follow-Up_Day

Best
Cornelius

--
Cornelius Kibelka
Program and Engagement Coordinator (PEC)

Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0
http://wikimedia.de

http://spenden.wikimedia.de/

Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207