Mailing List Archive

Cable car, Was: Raining in Cape Town
Yes, the cable car is closed for annual maintenance from Mon 23 July to 5 August, so do not delay your visit until after Wikimania.

https://www.tablemountain.net/blog/entry/cableway-announces-2018-annual-maintenance-dates

Kerry

Sent from my iPad

Re: Cable car, Was: Raining in Cape Town [ In reply to ]
I'm at the cable car now and the queues are over an hour long. Return trip
is 293 Rand.

Bus 107 from civic centre runs every 30 minutes today. 30 Rand each way for
single tickets, pay at kiosk before boarding

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing