Local Wikipedias of Cape Town/ South Africa
I'm writing some slides for a presentation at Wikimania. I'd like to
use some local examples - which Wikipedias exist (and are most
active), in the local languages of Cape Town/ South Africa?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing
http://pigsonthewing.org.uk

Re: Local Wikipedias of Cape Town/ South Africa [ In reply to ]
Afrikaans and Xhosa are the most relevant local languages to Capetown.

Afrikaans is not huge, but fairly active.

Xhosa has a tiny number of contributors, but they are dedicated, and I
think that at least one will be at the Wikimania.

Other languages of South Africa in which there is a Wikipedia

There are many other languages in South Africa, and there is a Wikipedia in
most of them, although activity is unfortunately very low even though they
are spoken by quite a lot of people. See:
http://www.greenman.co.za/blog/?p=2244

Other people to contact directly about this:
User:Mapoza2
User:Nomden
User:Thuvack
User:Alias

?????? ??? ??, 11 ????? 2018, 21:07, ??? Andy Mabbett ?<