Mailing List Archive

Chapter- Funded Scholarships to attend Wikimania '18?
If there are any chapters that are considering offering scholarships to
attend Wikimania '18 in Cape Town this year, can you please include
information about your program on the Wikimania Scholarship section at:

https://wikimania2018.wikimedia.org/wiki/Attend

Also if chapter wishes to have access to segments of the applicant pool
that applied to the Foundation for a scholarship, please get in touch with
me directly. We plan to announce the list of recipients in early April, but
will be getting in touch with everyone late this month regarding the status
of their application.

Thanks all!

Ellie

PS Don't forget to submit
<https://wikimania2018.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions> to Wikimania '18.
Deadline is coming up March 18th!

--
Ellie Young
Events Manager
Re: Chapter- Funded Scholarships to attend Wikimania '18? [ In reply to ]
Lorenzo added a link for WMIT scholarships yesterday. Now the page needs
to be marked for translation so that the updates are shown everywhere.
https://wikimania2018.wikimedia.org/wiki/Scholarships

Thanks,
Federico

Re: Chapter- Funded Scholarships to attend Wikimania '18? [ In reply to ]
Nemo, Do you want or need anything from us? Can you let me know how your
program is going to work this year?

Thanks, Ellie

--
Ellie Young
Events Manager
Re: Chapter- Funded Scholarships to attend Wikimania '18? [ In reply to ]
Ellie Young, 15/03/2018 01:44:
> Nemo,  Do you want or need anything from us?  Can you let me know how
> your program is going to work this year?

Pretty much like all the other years, with WMIT's own form.
<https://wiki.wikimedia.it/index.php?curid=63961>

When you send the selection notifications in March, as usual we'd
appreciate having the list of WMF scholarships to Italian speakers (or a
check for our candidates).

You can keep in touch with Giuseppe for the details, he's in the committee.

Federico