Events Manager
Wikimedia Foundation
? <eyoung@wikimedia.org>
Re: Wikimania 2019 [ In reply to ]
Grattis!

-Stryn

Sent from mobile

Re: Wikimania 2019 [ In reply to ]
Congratulations to all and particularly to Wikimedia Sverige :)

*Gerbet Rémy*

*Chargé de Mission Politique Territoriale**07 84 37 91 04*
*-----------------------------------**-------------------------*

*WIKIMEDIA FRANCE*Association pour le libre partage de la connaissance
*www.wikimedia.fr <http://www.wikimedia.fr/> *
*40 rue de clery, **75002 Paris*
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/691082430#map=19/48.86814/2.34683>

* <https://dons.wikimedia.fr/adhesion/b>
<https://dons.wikimedia.fr/soutenez-nous/b>*

Re: Wikimania 2019 [ In reply to ]
Congrats to the volunteers of Wikimedia Sverige who have put lot of hard
work to make this into reality.

Best wishes..

Cheers,
J. Balaji

Re: Wikimania 2019 [ In reply to ]
Congratulations from Perth Bid team, & Wikimedia Australia to
Wikimedia Sverige
and the people who put the effort in to make it possible.

On 7 February 2018 at 19:21, balaji <balajijagadesh@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congrats to the volunteers of Wikimedia Sverige who have put lot of hard
> work to make this into reality.
>

> Best wishes..
>

> Cheers,
> J. Balaji
>
> On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 1:45 PM, Rémy Gerbet <remy.gerbet@wikimedia.fr>
> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations to all and particularly to Wikimedia Sverige :)
>>

>> *Gerbet Rémy*
>>
>> *Chargé de Mission Politique Territoriale**07 84 37 91 04*
>> *-----------------------------------**-------------------------*
>>
>> *WIKIMEDIA FRANCE*Association pour le libre partage de la connaissance
>> *www.wikimedia.fr <http://www.wikimedia.fr/> *
>> *40 rue de clery, **75002 Paris*
>> <http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/691082430#map=19/48.86814/2.34683>
>>

>> * <https://dons.wikimedia.fr/adhesion/b>
>> <https://dons.wikimedia.fr/soutenez-nous/b>*

>>> Grattis!
>>>
>>> -Stryn
>>>
>>> Sent from mobile

GN.
Noongarpedia: https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/nys/Main_Page
Out now: A.Gaynor, P. Newman and P. Jennings (eds.), *Never Again:
Reflections on Environmental Responsibility after Roe 8*, UWAP, 2017. Order
here
<https://uwap.uwa.edu.au/products/never-again-reflections-on-environmental-responsibility-after-roe-8>
.
Re: Wikimania 2019 [ In reply to ]
Congratulations to all Wikimedians from Sweden and Wikimedia Sverige :)

On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 at 7:29 AM, Ellie Young <eyoung@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> *All,On behalf of the Wikimania Steering Committee and the Wikimedia
> Foundation, I am pleased to announce that we have decided to have Wikimania
> located in Sweden in 2019. The proposal
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2019_bids/Sweden> from the
> Wikimedia Sweden chapter was accepted. The committee appreciates and values
> the long standing interest of Wikimania Sweden to host an event, and we
> believe that hosting Wikimania will be an opportunity to boost Wikimedia
> projects there with a specific focus on public art, a field in which the
> Swedish Sverige team has been particularly active. The exact location of
> the conference will be confirmed at a later date.The Wikimania Committee
> reviewed and discussed four very strong proposals
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2019> to host Wikimania in 2019.
> We would also like to thank the proposers from Sweden, Armenia, Perth, and
> Prague for all their efforts in putting together materials for our
> consideration and their time spent discussing the possibilities. It is very
> encouraging to have so much interest from our community from individuals
> who wish to lead and contribute to Wikimania.Please join us in
> congratulating the Wikimedia Wikimedia Sverige!
> <https://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Huvudsida>Sincerely,Ellie YoungWMF Events
> ManagerOn behalf of the Wikimania Steering Committee and Wikimedia
> Foundation*
>

> ?

Sailesh
Re: Wikimania 2019 [ In reply to ]
Grattis! I’m in Sweden now! If any of you want help with planning, do let
me know while I’m around attending school in Stockholm.

Naureen

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 1:19 PM, Sailesh Patnaik <
sailesh.patnaik007@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations to all Wikimedians from Sweden and Wikimedia Sverige :)
>
> On Wed, 7 Feb 2018 at 7:29 AM, Ellie Young <eyoung@wikimedia.org> wrote:
>

>> *All,On behalf of the Wikimania Steering Committee and the Wikimedia
>> Foundation, I am pleased to announce that we have decided to have Wikimania
>> located in Sweden in 2019. The proposal
>> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2019_bids/Sweden> from the
>> Wikimedia Sweden chapter was accepted. The committee appreciates and values
>> the long standing interest of Wikimania Sweden to host an event, and we
>> believe that hosting Wikimania will be an opportunity to boost Wikimedia
>> projects there with a specific focus on public art, a field in which the
>> Swedish Sverige team has been particularly active. The exact location of
>> the conference will be confirmed at a later date.The Wikimania Committee
>> reviewed and discussed four very strong proposals
>> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2019> to host Wikimania in 2019.
>> We would also like to thank the proposers from Sweden, Armenia, Perth, and
>> Prague for all their efforts in putting together materials for our
>> consideration and their time spent discussing the possibilities. It is very
>> encouraging to have so much interest from our community from individuals
>> who wish to lead and contribute to Wikimania.Please join us in
>> congratulating the Wikimedia Wikimedia Sverige!
>> <https://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Huvudsida>Sincerely,Ellie YoungWMF Events
>> ManagerOn behalf of the Wikimania Steering Committee and Wikimedia
>> Foundation*
>>

>> ?

*Naureen Nayyar*
Naureen.co
+1.646.481.6672
@norabean
Re: Wikimania 2019 [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Wikimedia Sweden!

WMSE is one of the strongest and most creative chapters and I'm sure
Wikimania 2019 will be an amazing event!

*Itzik Edri*
Chairperson
itzik@wikimedia.org.il
+972-54-5878078