methods are accepted, where the stop is etc.?

Thanks,

Katie

--
Katie Chan
Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the view of any organisation the author is associated with or employed by.

Sent from my barely functioning tiny netbook while on the road.

- Heinrich Heine

Re: Transport to the airport [ In reply to ]
Hi Katie.

How to go to Airport from the hotel by Bus:

After you leave the hotel, walk left on Boulevard René-Lévesque O until Rue
Peel, you will find a square there, in the bus stop you take the 747 (Aéroport
Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau). It costs $10 (you can buy the ticket in the bus,
but only in coins or pay in the totems in the street where you can pay you
parking). More info here:
http://www.stm.info/en/info/networks/bus/shuttle/747-aeroport-p-e-trudeau-centre-ville-shuttle

Also, you can go by Taxi (~ $40 dolars) or Uber (~ $25-30).

_____
*?Béria L?. de Rodríguez*

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a
construir esse sonho.*

Re: Transport to the airport [ In reply to ]
Hi Katie,

The 747 bus is one option. If you're departing from the Sheraton, there's a
bus stop nearby at the René-Lévesque / de la Montagne intersection. You can
pay the $10 CAD fare with coins, or purchase a fare from the nearby
Stationnement de Montréal (parking) pay station (I forget its exact
location). If you get the pass from the parkingpay station, you give the
bus driver the pass and they'll give you a "real" bus pass in return.

Google maps navigation:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Le+Centre+Sheraton+Montreal+Hotel,+1201+Ren%C3%A9-L%C3%A9vesque+Blvd+W,+Montreal,+QC+H3B+2L7,+Canada/YUL/@45.4633414,-73.7036711,12.96z/am=t/data=!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x4cc91a42f46cd423:0xce6742b1fed51b6f!2m2!1d-73.5716361!2d45.4979625!1m5!1m1!1s0x4cc93d7753d8c92b:0x1e30a8791014678d!2m2!1d-73.7449195!2d45.4697382!3e3

Kevin Payravi
W: www.kevinpayravi.com
E: kevinpayravi@gmail.com
P: (330) 554 - 3397

Re: Transport to the airport [ In reply to ]
I just checked and it is in Surge right now, so ya, Uber might not be a
option today.

_____

Re: Transport to the airport [ In reply to ]
Hi,

An additional note regarding the 747 bus ticket.

In fact the $10 ticket is the 1-day ticket, which is valid for unlimited travel for 24 hours from the validation. If you are not leaving immediately after Wikimania, it might be interesting for you to buy it this evening or tomorrow morning, visit the city with it during the day, and take the bus with the same ticket after it. You can buy it in any ticket booth (coins, notes or credit cards accepted).

Mykola (NickK)

--- ??????????? ???????????? ---
??? ????: "Béria Lima" <berialima@gmail.com>
????: 13 ?????? 2017, 11:18:43

?
Béria L?. de Rodríguez

Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a construir esse sonho.

On 13 August 2017 at 10:54, Katie Chan <ktc@ktchan.info> wrote:
I don't see any information on how to get to the airport from the hotel/dorms on the wiki, only the other way round. Can somenoe point out where it is, or give some info on how/where to get tickets, what payment methods are accepted, where the stop is etc.?

Thanks,

Katie

Re: Transport to the airport [ In reply to ]
This is useful, I'll buy the 24 hour pass as you suggest. Thanks!