Mailing List Archive

Donation of Photographic Equipment in Wikimania
(Frist of all I realize that this probably not interesting for most of
you, but before it's too late I'd like to share an opportunity)

So, Commons has a program called "Equipment Exchange" and a month ago I
placed a camera there for donation that I intended to give to someone at
Wikimania to avoid shipping and taxes costs. Since is a page who don't get
lots of clicks I thought I would link it here.

The page is:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Equipment_exchange#Donation:_Nikon_D200_and_battery_grip_.2B_Nikon_18-55mm

Thank you!
_____
*?Béria L?. de Rodríguez*

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a
construir esse sonho.*