Mailing List Archive

LGBT+ Meetups
Hi all, and LGBT+-interested attendees in particular,

Two LGBT+ meetups have been scheduled to take place at/near Wikimania 2017:

1) Meeting at the conference hotel
Time:
Friday, August 11, 18:00–18:30
Location:
Le Centre Sheraton, Drummond East (level 3)
2) Meeting at BAnQ (off-site)
Time:
Saturday, August 12, 15:00 as long as it takes
Location:
BAnQ Vieux-Montréal
(Gilles-Hocquart Building), Room 2.28
(close to Montreal’s gay village)

For details and a proposed (but by no means authoritative) agenda, which
you’re welcome to add to, see:

https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/LGBT%2B_Meetups

See you there,
Loren

--
[[User:BlaueBlüte]]

Re: LGBT+ Meetups [ In reply to ]
Hi,

It's worth to mention that there are some pride events this weekend if it's
interesting some of you such as:

Today (20:30) - ILLUMINATION OF THE TOUR DE MONTRÉAL
http://www.fiertemontrealpride.com/en/project/illumination-of-the-tour-de-montreal/

Tomorrow, 21:00, MPU, PRIDE EDITION (party):
http://www.fiertemontrealpride.com/en/project/mpu-pride-edition/

Sunday, 22:30: DISNEY SPECIAL
http://www.fiertemontrealpride.com/en/project/disney-special/

*Regards,Itzik Edri*
Chairperson, Wikimedia Israel
+972-54-5878078 | http://www.wikimedia.org.il
sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment!