Mailing List Archive

Join us in the Movement Strategy Space
Hi all,

I would like to invite everyone interested in discussing the future
direction of our movement to join us today, Thursday, from 10:00-12:00 or
14:00-16:00 in the Movement Strategy Space (Salon 6, Level 3). We will host
two rounds of feedback on the Strategic Direction.

From Thursday through Sunday, there will be several working sessions,
discussion rounds, informal conversations and fun. The space will be open
all day and everyone's also welcome to occasionally drop-in and explore how
the process has engaged and inspired the movement and how we can build
Wikimedia's future together. Everyone who has actively participated in the
process and the sessions is also invited to enjoy the chance to relax and
re-energize for the upcoming steps of the process. And we have stickers!

Check out the schedule:
https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_2030#Schedule

See you soon,
Nicole