Mailing List Archive

WMCON Follow-Up Day during Wikimania's preconference
Hello, hello, dear Wikimanians,

as in previous years, we will host again a so-called "WMCON Follow-Up Day"
during the preconference of Wikimania. It will take place on August 10,
from 9:00 to 17:00 in room Joyce of the Sheraton Hotel.

The WMCON Follow-Up Day invites Wikimedians to continue conversations and
pick up topics that were discussed at the Wikimedia Conference 2017 in
Berlin. Even if you haven't attended the Wikimedia Conference, you are more
than invited to drop by.

We have now finalized the schedule: 6 exciting sessions will take place,
always two in parallel. A short list of the titles including speakers:

- *Conferences in the Wikimedia movement*, by Kacie Harold
- *Communications Committee update*, by Greg Varnum
- *Volunteer Support: What makes the difference?*, by Veronika Krämer &
Raimund Liebert
- *EU Advocacy: Next steps in the process*, by Dimitar Dimitrov
- *Partnerships in the Wikimedia movement*, by Adele Vrana and team &
Nikki Zeuner
- *Board member support*, by Frans Grijsenhout

You can find more details on wiki:
https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/WMCON_Follow-Up_Day

Feel free top drop by. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send
me an email.

Best regards & see you soon in Montréal,

Cornelius

--
Cornelius Kibelka
Program and Engagement Coordinator (PEC)

Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0
http://wikimedia.de

http://spenden.wikimedia.de/

Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207
Re: WMCON Follow-Up Day during Wikimania's preconference [ In reply to ]
Hello, hello,

This is a small reminder: The Wikimedia Conference Follow-Up Day takes
places today between 9 and 17:00 in rooms Joyce and Fréchette.

Check the schedule either on wiki (
https://wikimania2017.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/WMCON_Follow-Up_Day) or offline
at the doors of the rooms.

See you there,
Cornelius

--

Cornelius Kibelka

Program and Engagement Coordinator (PEC)
for the Wikimedia Conference